Have you ever thought about the return on investment the current maintenance teams provide to your site?
Currently, in manufacturing, the maintenance budget is a significant cost that the business has to incur. This cost is generally the result of needing to carry out scheduled or breakdown maintenance.
Some frequently asked questions presented from the management department:
- How is your development plans driving engagement from the team?
- How involved are the team in planning their own workloads?
- How many PM (planned maintenance) tasks do you carry out per year and what is their value?
- Are all the PM tasks you complete required?
- What are the risks to the plant if we don't carry out the maintenance tasks?
- Can we reduce the spend?
To help bring about change, reduce this cost we are providing an approach, where we work in partnership with the site to reduce and optimise the overall maintenance work budget.
We provide solutions to answer all of the management questions and guarantee a reduction in the maintenance spend. Once the changes have been implemented, we will guarantee an availability figure for your equipment.